Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Selenium Test Automation for GWT Websites


Hi,

GWT is one of the latest technologies used to develop nice web sites and applications. When it comes to test automation for GWT based web sites / systems we need to know what we can do and what we cannot do. Therefore I thought of sharing this post with what I could found recently and I will keep updating this post with my latest findings. Visitors are welcome to share their experience related to Selenium with GWT under this post.


Following are couple of good articles I came across and looks interesting.

When dealing with different types of elements we may need to use xpath to access some elements in GWT. In that case it is good to have an idea about xpaths and how we can find the xpath and how we can use them  with Selenium.

Following links provide some useful information related to xpath and how we can use in Selenium.



Further I came across following plugins which would be very useful when recording scripts via Selenium IDE

Selenium useful Plugins:
  • Selenium Expert
  • Highlight Elements
  • Implicit Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment